Frame 9 and 10 - SOLVED

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Wed Jan 12 09:31:44 PST 2011

Jeremy:

I've received lots of good advice. Most people say having 2 simultaneous versions on the same machine is fine - unless you want to uninstall one. That being the case, if the trial is actually a download, I'm going to load it on my old (current) machine after I get my new machine next week.

I'll only get a few days to play with it before they take away the old system, but I'm really only looking for any "wow" upgrades that would make my life 200% easier. Anything less and I couldn't begin to justify the expense - particularly as my new (currently on order) system with software updates (excluding a monitor) is about $1900.

Alison