Does anyone know of an efficient way to convert paragraph-based xrefs to element-based xrefs?

Michael Müller-Hillebrand mmh at cap-studio.de
Fri Jan 14 15:22:05 PST 2011

A standard conversion table does that. It creates the required ID values in an attribute named "Id" and does not add any filename information; I understand it creates this Id attribute for every Cross-Ref marker found. The next step would be West Steet Consulting's plug-in Xref Wizard if you have more than one file, it resolves refs throughout a book. And if you need another attribute name (or the attribute at another element), you should look at Wets Street Consulting's plug-in FrameSLT to handle that.

- Michael