Free webinar

Sharon Burton sharon at anthrobytes.com
Mon Jan 17 12:51:09 PST 2011

As you know, Author-it is holding webinars to support the tech comm.
community. We have one tomorrow, Jan 18, at 6am Pacific. As always, if you
can't attend live, we record the webinars.

*Importing Legacy Content into Author-it*

You made the move (or are thinking about making the move) to Author-it. How
do you get your legacy content into Author-it? How do you minimize manually
cleaning up the content? What are some Best Practices? Find out during this
free webinar.

For more information and to sign up, go to
http://www.author-it.com/index.php?page=online_events

sharon

Sharon Burton

Product Evangelist, Author-it