Wikis vs FM

Steve Johnson chinaski69 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 09:33:36 PST 2011

I'm not sure it would be advisable to abandon FrameMaker, and I know
it isn't necessary. You can check with Mif2Go but WebWorks ePublisher
will single-source from FrameMaker to a variety of Wiki formats,
including Confluence.

What I liked about Confluence last time I checked was that it has a
plug-in that enables workflow in approving comments. IOW, you put a
Wiki on a public site, people comment on it, but someone would be able
to approve those comments before they were live in the Wiki.