Historical FrameMaker upgrades

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Sun Jan 23 12:29:19 PST 2011

Since FrameMaker 7.x is no longer eligible for upgrade pricing and because there was no version of FrameMaker for Macintosh beyond FrameMaker 7, there is no remaining crossgrade path for users of Macintosh versions of FrameMaker. Your only upgrade path now is to buy a newer version of FrameMaker and either run it on Windows hardware or on a virtual machine running on a Intel processor-based Macintosh.

	- Dov