Page X of Y (Y needs to be total page count)

Eric_Isaacson at selinc.com Eric_Isaacson at selinc.com
Mon Jan 24 12:12:19 PST 2011

I have a book totaling 80 consecutive pages but made up of several files.
I have been asked by our Quality dept. to use Page X of Y in my footers
(the result of an audit). When I put in the Page Count variable, I get the
page count of the individual file (the Y part of the page count footer),
not of the whole book.

So, file 1 has Page 1 of 2, file 2 has Page 3 of 16, etc. I need them to
be Page 1 of 80, Page 3 of 80, etc. Is there a variable or some other
method I'm not familiar with that will accomplish this? I've checked the
Help file and did a quick Google search on page variables, but found
nothing useful.

I'm using Frame 6 on Win XP SP3.

Thanks!