Conditional text in Frame 9

Wed Jan 26 08:10:54 PST 2011

Robert Shelton wrote:

> But if I don't conditionalize the pilcrow, when I hide the condition the
> pilcrow stays there, and I end up with a blank paragraph. In most cases,
> that's not what I want. Unfortunately, I don't have a solution.

The way I've dealt with that (and with issues that may arise if you're conditionalizing the last pgf in the flow) is by applying the condition to the pilcrow of the previous pgf. IOW, the condition spans from just to the left of the pilcrow in pgf 1 to just to the left of the pilcrow in pgf 2. Obviously, this only works if both pgfs are the same format.

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT polycomDOTcom