Sharepoint links in a Frame doc

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Thu Jan 27 13:45:09 PST 2011

Ah, see that's why I asked. I don't know anything about Sharepoint,
so I didn't know those were required. If a person is already logged
in, do they still need to provide that information?

My client planned to make the links via Acrobat, so I suspect that if
he can link from Acrobat, I can link from Framemaker, providing I
have a full path statement. Is that what  you do?

Carol