Sharepoint links in a Frame doc

John Posada jposada99 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 06:46:48 PST 2011

I don't do what you are doing. My user base is internal and we read
their windows login.

it may be that there are anonymous login creds that you can set
up,..I'd be shocked if there weren't.  I just know that I'll often
send a link to a SP doc to an internal and they won't be able to
access it till we add them to the group.

--
John Posada
http://jposada.zenfolio.com/