OT: Wireless headset

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 00:55:08 PST 2011

Bluetooth is the best option if you already have bluetooth in your
computer. If not, the standard wireless mouse or keyboard comes with a
piece that you plug into your computer that transmits, and has nothing
to do with bluetooth. They probably make headsets with the same thing.
The downside is that you have to keep that little piece plugged into
your USB port, although they are stating to make the piece very small
sometimes.

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer