Refreshing my RoboHelp knowledge with RH 9

Nancy Allison maker at verizon.net
Wed Jul 13 08:26:41 PDT 2011

Hi, all.

My company will be using RH 9 with FrameMaker10 on Windows 7. It's been a long time since I've used RH: last time, I got a book called "RoboHelp 2000 in 24 Hours," worked my way through it, and got an excellent education by doing so. That was many years ago and I need to refresh my skills.

RH 9 must be really recent: exactly one book is available on Amazon (Adobe RoboHelp 9 HTML: The Essentials [Spiral-bound] Kevin A. Siegel). It has one pretty positive review and I may order it.

I've also searched the usual suspects (meaning several major, excellent, reliable Help authoring web sites) and not found any specific references.

If you've just gotten up to speed on RH 9, especially with FrameMaker, what did you use? What tools would you recommend?

Thanks.