Anyone else looking at Frame >> WordPress (as a CMS)

John Sgammato jsgammato at IMPRIVATA.com
Thu Jul 14 12:57:51 PDT 2011

That sort of tool would be pretty exciting for me, but I would need a Drupal version, not a WordPress version.
Of course, if ... Mif2Go could save my 300pp FM10 book as 300 individual HTML procedures and somehow push them into a MySQL database, then I would have my grail - all my official released procedures could get pumped into a Drupal-powered knowledgebase owned by our Support team!

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com [mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Art Campbell
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 3:49 PM
To: Jeremy H. Griffith
Cc: FrameUsers List
Subject: Re: Anyone else looking at Frame >> WordPress (as a CMS)

Jeremy, the tool I'm playing with converts a directory of RTF files into clean HTML, but then performs a second step of parsing each file into a format that can be pulled into a SQL database -- hence the CSV format for the lowest common denominator DB format...

Yes, you can cut and paste HTML into Wordpress pretty easily. One file at a time. You have several hundred or thousand to do, it could be a little wearing...

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.