Anyone else looking at Frame >> WordPress (as a CMS)

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 12:48:53 PDT 2011

Jeremy, the tool I'm playing with converts a directory of RTF files
into clean HTML, but then performs a second step of parsing each file
into a format that can be pulled into a SQL database -- hence the CSV
format for the lowest common denominator DB format...

Yes, you can cut and paste HTML into Wordpress pretty easily. One file
at a time. You have several hundred or thousand to do, it could be a
little wearing...

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.