Xref marker following Text inset

Steve Johnson chinaski69 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 06:58:12 PDT 2011

Short answer: don't do that.

A text inset ends after, I think, the paragraph marker following it.
What you can do is create a paragraph tag that uses a default font of
a tiny size, like 6 pt, no space before or after, and put that
immediately after your text inset. The text inset anchors itself to
that tag and away you go.

Someone else might know a better way to do it.