Creating hyperlink to PDF

Fetzner, Bill Bfetzner at amsc.com
Wed Jul 20 07:54:25 PDT 2011

All ~
Searching my local Framers archives for a solution to my problem, I came up with this thread. I've been using the "message openfile hypertext marker for years with complete success. When I convert my doc to a pdf, the linkage worked just fine. But not in Windows 7 as far as I can determine. When I take exactly the same file, with exactly the same TCS2 newly installed in Win7, all those links are gone in my pdf distillation of the file. I've reinstalled Acrobat and updated it from itself without success. Anyone else experience this or have a suggestion of some magic switch I should know about?
~ Bill