Xref marker following Text inset

mathieu jacquet bobitch at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 00:15:31 PDT 2011

Thank you all!

I'll try your different methods and keep you posted.

Have a nice day,
Mathieu.

From: Bfetzner at amsc.com
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 14:47:12 -0400
Subject: RE: Xref marker following Text inset

Another way to isolate adjacent markers without changing the text is to put the cursor at the back of the second of the two markers. Then hit shift-left arrow to move the cursor one character back (same process you might use to extend the range of highlighted text, one character at a time). Of course you can start from the other side of the adjacent markers and use shift-right arrow.
~ Bill