Can't see marker symbols in FrameMaker 10

Jonathan Konrath jkonrath at tibco.com
Wed Jul 20 13:55:37 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I just upgraded from FrameMaker 7.2 to 10.  Now, when I insert a marker or table, I can't see the "T" marker symbol in the document.

This is in an unstructured document, and I've got View Text Symbols selected.  I can recreate it by creating a new blank document and entering a marker, so it's not document-related.  Opening the Markers pod or searching on a marker shows that the markers are indeed in the document.

Also - and this is strange - it does not work on my machine, which is 64-bit running Windows 7, but works fine on a 32-bit XP machine.  I've also got the 10.0.1 update.

Anyone else see this?

Thanks,
Jon