Need help with crash diagnosis

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 05:14:10 PDT 2011

Version of Acrobat would be useful, but assuming it's fully patched
and it's set as the default printer, first thing I'd to is MIF Wash
the chapter to make sure that its integrity is solid. Then test again.

If it still fails, I'd make a copy of the file and cut the page or
table and test again.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com