OT: Follow-up to "Does anyone have an old InDesign template

RMuller at linvatec.com RMuller at linvatec.com
Mon Jul 25 05:26:24 PDT 2011

Hi Framers,

Carol Elkins, thank you, thank you thank you for posting the link to these
templates. We have to move all of our materials out of frame and into
indesign in the next few months. I really needed a good starting place to
help design templates. As old as the frame templates were a 100 years ago,
they did help me with design ideas back in the day.

If anyone knows of a list similar to the framerslist for indesign I'd
appreciate having those links.

Haven't posted in a long time. So happy to see some of the same folks
around here.

Rita Muller

ConMed Linvatec
11311 Concept Boulevard
Largo, FL 33773-4908

http://www.conmed.com

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is originally addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is not authorized and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.