Corrupted graphics placement by reference

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 09:45:41 PDT 2011

Your "odd" file names are created when trying to do an automatic
"timed" save, and/or Frame crashes and attempts to create a recovery
file and doesn't clean up its temp files automatically. Completely
normal.

Given that you're running an antique software package on a totally
unsupported OS, I'm surprised you're not getting more errors.
Turn off UAC permissions in W7 if you don't want to see the Admin warnings.

I'm almost afraid to ask, but what version of Acrobat/Distiller are
you running to create the PDFs?

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com