Corrupted graphics placement by reference

Bernard Gagne bernygagne at rogers.com
Tue Jul 26 07:21:22 PDT 2011

Hi Phillip,
I wasn't even aware that you could run such an old version of Frame on Windows 7, so I'm not entirely surprised you are having some intermittent problems. I was going to suggest running it in XP compatibility mode but that is not available with Windows 7 Home.In actuality, it isn't a new machine you need, it's an old operating system. Frame 5.5.6 needs Windows XP.

Berny Gagne
Lead Technical Writer
Thinkpath Engineering
Toronto, Ontario