Corrupted graphics placement by reference

Phillip Norman pjnorman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 10:26:10 PDT 2011

Thanks to all for responses so far.

I have a competent Dell desktop computer, 3 years old. 4 GB RAM. All files
are on one large HDD. No network. Everything has been fine in Windows 7 for
more than six months, until a week ago.

I tried a trial download of CS3. My documents then print fine. I dumped the
download. I can't bear the less useful interface and steep learning for book
features I don't need.. I like v5.5.6 just fine. I will not accept Version
10 without a lot more effort. I will change computers/ OS, first.

Phil Norman