FW: Framemaker 9 master pages - reversed pagination

Smith, Andy Andy.Smith at veoliawater.com
Thu Jun 2 06:34:56 PDT 2011

Thanks for this feedback folkes. I was misled by thinking that they would appear in the order they do in the document, of course now you’ve explained it, it makes sense that this would not always be the same.

Part of my concern was that I can cope with any idiosyncrasies I create in the document (I’m teaching myself FM as I go along) but I was worried how this might be handled by other people such as the translators.

Thanks again

Andy