half-size pages

Anita Legsdin alegsdin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 10:24:42 PDT 2011

I'm desperately trying to set up a document that will be printed as a half
page: 5.5" wide by 8.5" tall. Frame is giving me Heck for trying to tamper
with an 8.5x11 page size, and I can't do it in Frame. The best I've been
able to do is to create the document in Word (SO easy), save it, then import
it into Frame. Once I've done that, then I can continue adding material.

Isn't there a ready-made templatre that I can use? (Now that I no longer
need it....) A landscape page with two columns just doesn't work the same
way, a hard return won't move the following text to the next column.

Thanks,
Anita