half-size pages

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 05:45:43 PDT 2011

You don't mention which version of Frame you are using, but that shouldn't really matter.

If you download Frames template packages, take a look at Template pack 3. There is a booklet template there that should fit you needs. You may have to modify it to get exactly what you are looking for, but should be a good starting point.

One place you can download them is http://www.microtype.com/FrameMakerTemplates.html.