Archive book plugin for FrameMaker 10

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Thu Jun 16 06:45:41 PDT 2011

> I was wondering if anyone knew of another archive book utility compatible with FM 10.0.
> Bruce Foster's plugin is compatible only up to FM 9.0.  I tried to contact him a couple of days ago and his wife let me know that he passed a couple of days ago, unfortunately.
> thanks

Hi, Clara

In memory of Bruce, Rick Quatro has created ExtendScript and FrameScript versions of the Archive plugin for use with FM 10.

He recently sent out a link to his blog where he offers these in exchange for a small contribution to a cancer fighting organization, where Rick and his son are doing a bike-a-thon to raise money for it.

Here is Rick's recent communication about this.