Story: 10th Anniversary of TOOLBOX

Georg Eck eck at squidds.de
Thu Jun 16 12:05:31 PDT 2011

The Story of TOOLBOX and FINALYSER - the high quality FrameMaker
Add-ins:

20 years ago (1991) I started with FrameMaker 3, I founded SYSTEC.

10 years ago (2001) our authors worked with FrameMaker 6 and they missed
some tools like
'Book Transfer' to archive files and 'MIF <> FM'  -  TOOLBOX 2 was born.

I presented TOOLBOX on FrameUsers Conference in Alexandria, VA ...

2009 I founded SQUIDDS for Automation of Technical Documentation and

2010 we add Extended Scripting to the successful TOOLBOX and FINALYSER
was born...

TOOLBOX is continuing available: www.toolboxforme.com

... but the evolution is going on: FINALYSER: www.finalyser.com -
automate your Technical Documentation with
Add-ons for FrameMAker, Photoshop, Illustrator, ...

Happy birthday TOOLBOX - Anniversary prices with 25% off till July 15th!

-          Georg