graphics problem

strewth at rcn.com strewth at rcn.com
Thu Jun 16 07:47:43 PDT 2011

I'm using Frame 10 on Windows 7. For the graphics, ThumbsPlus Pro 8.

I've created an appendix of 11 x 17 pages, landscaped, with the headers and footers on the left and right sides of the page. The text goes up instead of across. The purpose is so I can stick some large drawings in the appendix.

The problem that I'm having is that when I import the drawings by reference, I don't get a graphics frame and the name of the file does not show up in the Object Properties dialog box. Also, I cannot grab any of the handles to resize any of the graphics. This happens regardless of whether the file is png, jpeg, or bmp.

Anybody have any ideas as to what the problem is? Any solutions?

Thanks.

b2