Bullet size and bold text

Tim Pann TPann at telecomsys.com
Fri Jun 17 10:27:01 PDT 2011

Frame 9, Windows XP

In a bullet list, if I apply a boldface character format to all of the
text in a given paragraph, the bullet for that paragraph is also bold,
so it's larger. I don't want that to happen. Currently I use a
workaround, where I type the paragraph with a trailing space character
at the end, and make all but the trailing space character bold. This
prevents the bullet from being bold.

This seems like a clunky and unnecessary workaround. Who of us wants an
errant space character hanging out at the end of a paragraph?

I have tried specifically selecting just the text and not selecting the
pilcrow. Doesn't matter.

Any ideas on another way to keep my bullet un-bold?

Thank you,
Tim

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review, forwarding, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete it and all attachments from your computer and network.