Can not import PDF properties to book files

Steve Johnson chinaski69 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 18:04:12 PDT 2011

I don't understand your problem statement or why you're trying to do
it this way.

I took your Frame 8 files and did this:

Open the book
File > Open All Files in Book
In the book file, Control+P
Make sure the Adobe PDF printer driver is selected
Select the Generate Acrobat Data check box
Click PDF Setup
Click the Bookmarks tab
Set the bookmarks the way I wanted them
File > Save All Files in Book

Closed everything, reopened, the bookmarks are the same. I have no
idea what you're trying to do but if you try that it might work.