missing menu items in Acrobat X Pro

Jon Harvey JHarvey at cambridgesoft.com
Mon Jun 20 09:54:07 PDT 2011

Everyone,

I'm using Acrobat X Pro (not the reader) to view PDFs.  I want to enable
document rights. I have instructions that tell me that I to go to the
Comments or  Advanced menu to do so.  There is no Advanced item on the
main menu. On further investigation, I find that my main menu is missing
several items: Document, Comments, Forms, Tools, Advanced.

However, I do have File, Edit, View, Window, Help.

How do I get all the menu items in Acrobat X Pro  to appear in Adobe
Acrobat Pro?

Jon Harvey

Manager, Desktop Documentation

Perkin Elmer, Inc.