missing menu items in Acrobat X Pro

Christopher Seal cseal at sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 20 10:16:02 PDT 2011

Jon,

I had a similar problem recently.

A PDF that was from a scanned document opened but I had no major tools available and the following message was displayed beneath the toolbar:
'You are viewing this document in PDF/A mode.'

When I changed my viewing mode (Edit > Preferences > Documents > PDF/A View Mode > View documents in PDF/A mode: never) I got all my tools back.

Regards...Chris