Bullet Styles

Les Smalley l_c_smalley at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 04:44:52 PDT 2011

I don't know about FM 10, but in 7.2 you can accomplish this by defining a character format to use the Zapf Dingbats (or another typeface like Wingdings) font and apply that as part of the autonumber, and then use different characters, like the letter n (solid square) or u (diamond) in the numbering string.
– Les Smalley