fonts and localization problems

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 06:08:47 PDT 2011

If a character style is being used for those elements, just change the
style for double-byte characters. You can do this easily every time
with an Asian version of your existing template. Just apply the
template either pre- or post-translation and you're good.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com