LOF order is Figure 3-2, Figure 3-1, Figure 3-3, Figure 3-4...

Cathy Giddens c.giddens at rawlinsons.co.nz
Thu Jun 23 14:30:37 PDT 2011

Pat, check and see if the figure anchors have got placed together and/or
out of order, you might need smart spaces turned off so you can put
spaces between them to make it easier to see which is which. Happened to
me with table anchors, where I used a tiny Anchored Frame paragraph
style to make the table anchors small, and had a few of them gathered
together - they were out of order even though the tables themselves were
in the right order.

Regards

Cathy Giddens, FNZIQS, Reg QS  |  Managing Editor

Rawlinsons Media Limited

Level 4, 135 Broadway, Newmarket, PO Box 9804, Newmarket, Auckland 1149
NEW ZEALAND

t:   +64 (0)9 522 4780  |  f:  + 64 (0)9 524 4977  |  m:  + 64 (0)21 354
265

e:  c.giddens at rawlinsons.co.nz <mailto:c.giddens at rawlinsons.co.nz>   |
w: www.rawlinsons.co.nz <http://www.rawlinsons.co.nz/>

This communication and/or attachment(s) is privileged and confidential
and is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s). If you read this
message and you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution, disclosure or reproduction of
this message, except as intended, is prohibited. If you receive this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and remove
all copies of the message, including any attachment(s).   Any views or
opinions expressed in this communication (unless otherwise stated) may
not represent those of Rawlinsons Media Limited.

Message: 11