PDF Problem w/FrameMaker 10 (TechCommSuite3)

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 12:53:19 PDT 2011

OK Rajal, thank for you confirming that there are bugs in the CMYK PDF
generation, although I still don't see the connection between a bug related
to color spaces and font embedding. I had hoped that Adobe would have fixed
these bugs BEFORE they released FrameMaker 10. Many FrameMaker users have
been struggling with this CMYK PDF problem for years.

Cheers

Yves

--
Yves Barbion