FrameMaker 10

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 06:14:51 PDT 2011

Potentially. I always advocate backing up your current docs and
installing on one machine first to see how things go before rolling it
out to your team, whether you're beta testing or not. You also have to
account for anything else in your tool box and workflow to ensure that
upgrading FM will not disrupt workflow or require additional software
upgrades.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood