About your posting...

Thu Jun 30 12:48:15 PDT 2011

Davis, Jessica D. wrote:

> Hi there,
> I saw this posting on the list and thought I would follow up with one
> more suggestion.at the end of the cross-reference format, insert a
> <Default Para Font> block as well to avoid problem where text after the
> cross reference inherits the character tag used in the x-ref.

That's not necessary. Any char tag applied as part of the cross-reference format definition is terminated automatically at the end of the xref.

The purpose of the <Default ¶ Font> building block is to allow you to terminate a char format within the xref format definition. For instance, you might have an xref format like this:

See <TitleFormat><$paratext><Default ¶ Font> on page <$pagenum>

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT polycomDOTcom