So how many of us are stuck with Frame 7.2?

Ragnar Hanås ragnar.hanas at betamed.se
Tue Mar 1 11:32:47 PST 2011

7.2 was fine for me until I upgraded to Windows 7. I then began to
experience a lot of crashes, most of them when highlighting text or moving
borders of frames. Adobe wouldn´t upgrade to FM9 when I tried 2 days after
the release of FM10 (FM10 wasn’t even available in Sweden at that time), but
I was lucky enough to get hold of an unopened FM9 box at a very good price
via Blocket.se

Ragnar Hanas

Uddevalla Hospital

Sweden