So how many of us are stuck with Frame 7.2?

Böðvar Björgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 10:41:43 PST 2011

7.2 here. FM10 has not really met my needs (spellchecking and hyphenation in
Icelandic), so I can just as well continue with 7.2 until FM breaks free of
the bonds that is keeping them from expanding these tools to other languages
than the few they are supporting.

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson
Iceland

2011/3/1 Carrie Baker <carriebak at gmail.com>

> I am in a small company with not really any justification to move to Frame
> 8 or 9. Frame7 seems sufficient for what we need, and they do have quite a
> tight budget.
> However, now I understand that even if I want to, moving to Frame 10 is not
> an upgrade, but purchase a new license.
>
> Are others in the same boat?
> Is there any point in trying to get an upgrade to version 9, and then at a
> later point upgrading again?
>
> --
> Carrie Baker
> carriebak at gmail.com

> or visit
> http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/bodvar%40gmail.com

Remember: Amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.