File sizes, frame 9, comparison times

Outlaw, Cathy cathy_outlaw at baxter.com
Thu Mar 3 11:37:22 PST 2011

Adrian,

How do you handle your redlines when Compare Document is completed?

We have a lot of tables in our documents. If any table formatting is modified from the previous version, FM considers it a new table. We have to manually add the insertion/deletion conditional text color coding to the tables in the comparison file.

What do you do to show changes in tables?

Cathy Outlaw
Technical Communicator