Re: Is there a way to move graphic frames & images in micro movements?

Roger Shuttleworth rshuttleworth at avbasesystems.com
Fri Mar 11 06:34:41 PST 2011

I use Alt-Arrow frequently to nudge images. But as Shlomo says, you can also use it for text. Just select the text and then nudge it whichever way you want. Some typographic purists (not I) like to hang quotation marks that occur at the beginning of a line out to the left, so that the first letter lines up with those above and below. You can do this by selecting the whole line and using Alt-left arrow to move it. It's one of those things that you can do right at the end of your production process (but for which most of us never seem to have the time).

Roger

Roger Shuttleworth
Technical Documentation
AV-BASE Systems Inc.