Slightly OT: Frame 10 landscape pages not recognised in Acrobat X

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Wed Mar 16 09:53:38 PDT 2011

Hi,

> I am outside the proposed »collective wisdom on this list is that "Save as PDF" should not be used«. There are quite a few people using this and in automated processes it is one of the best options. Those people just don't speak up.

I try to speak up about this occasionally ... :)

For me, "Save as PDF" works well (perhaps better?) and have said so a few times in the past.

My only usual problems is when upgrading FM or Acrobat. I have to do one or two experiments (with the Acrobat setup) to prevent FM from crashing. After that, all is well till the next software "upgrade".

Maybe my setups are simply different in some way? I don't know ...