Slightly OT: Frame 10 landscape pages not recognised in Acrobat X

Debra Laroche debra.laroche at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 07:59:35 PDT 2011

Hi Michael,

It's a .tif file that's the corporate logo and until recently I had no
problem having it convert correctly from FrameMaker to PDF using the print
to .ps file (because of the landscape pages I have in several chapters of my
book). It worked fine until a week or so ago. Now I have to save that file
as PDF for it to render as I want, then add it to the PDF file created from
the postscript file when I print the entire book. This worked fine, as I
say, until quite recently. It always baffles me when previously seamless
operations become fragmented like this is for me. I tried saving the logo as
a .png file, which didn't work either. I copied it in instead of importing
by reference; again that didn't work. The only workaround I found so far is
to do what I'm doing...

Hope that helps!
Deb