Looking to get productive quickly

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Fri Mar 18 09:30:53 PDT 2011

Hi Paul,

You are look for this key in the [Preferences] section of the maker.ini
file:

ClipboardFormatsPriorities=TEXT, FILE, OLE 2, EMF, META, DIB, BMP, MIFW,
MIF, RTF, UNICODE TEXT

Note that starting with FrameMaker 9 (I think), there are two maker.ini
files; one is in the FrameMaker install folder and the other is in the Users
folder. Depending on your operating system, it should be one of these:

"\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application
Data\Adobe\FrameMaker\<version>" on Windows XP

"\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\FrameMaker\<version>" on Windows
Vista or Windows 7

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thank you very
much.

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

585-659-8267