URGENT: Need help in using fonts in FrameMaker

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 06:08:11 PDT 2011

As others mentioned, the solution is to upgrade your three-release-old FM 7
to a newer release that supports unicode fonts. FM 7 does not, but your
computer operating system and other applications do -- which is why the
fonts show up and can be used with unicode applications. But when you paste
them into Frame, the font data is meaningless -- hence the ? placeholders.

You might try downloading the current evaluation copy to see how it works,
provided your system will support it --  it does require more resources than
7 did.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358