Strange command names in FM-10

Chantel Brathwaite brathwaitec at castupgrade.com
Wed Mar 23 09:03:39 PDT 2011

I'm not using FM 10, but I do have to agree with Richard that software
engineers tend to be bad spellers, regardless of national origin.  I
guess this is part of the reason that writers are needed.  I've seen
this type of issue in software many times over the years.  If it isn't
fixed, the response usually is - grammar fixes are low priority - even
if the fix might take 5 minutes to make.  Perhaps the "low priority"
assumption might be at work here.

One issue of course, is that a user who is unfamiliar with the software
might look at mispellings etc, and form a negative opinion about the
software OR as was pointed out they might not be able to find
information because of the typo.