TCS3 FrameMaker variables wrong size in RoboHelp

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Mon May 2 07:56:53 PDT 2011

On 01/05/2011 4:33 PM, John Sgammato wrote:
> When I import my 86-chapter FrameMaker book into RoboHelp, most of my
> variables come thru fine, but…
>
> The most important variable of all – that for the product name – comes
> in sometimes in a small size, and in one topic (at least) it comes in
> larger, bold, and italic!
>
> All the misbehaving variables are the same: O-Product = <default
> font>OneSign

Hi John,

Maybe you were just abbreviating in your message, but the proper
building block is <Default ¶ Font> (which you can also type as </> in
the variable definition).

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if
they are genuine."

    --Benjamin Disraeli