Adobe ExportPDF

Susan Modlin smodlin at yahoo.com
Sat May 7 10:04:39 PDT 2011

Thanks, all. I'm also a happy MIF2Go user. But that wasn't the question. It's great the way you jumped in with excellent solutions to the problem you assumed I had, but I was merely asking if anyone had played with the new Adobe Export PDF service and whether you thought it was any good. Really, that's all I wanted to know. Honest.

Thanks for all the replies nonetheless.

...Susan

"When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it."
                                   Scott Adams