Decipher Distiller Error

Jennifer Randel jennifer_randel at khsd.k12.ca.us
Mon May 9 14:47:31 PDT 2011

Hi all,
I'm getting the following error log from Distiller. Can anyone give me a clue about what this Distiller error might be? It looks to me like it doesn't like one of my images, so I took out page 47 and tried distilling again and it still bombed.

%%[Page: 45]%%
%%[Page: 46]%%
%%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: pdfmark; ErrorInfo: _objdef A245781.1 ]%%

Stack:
/ANN
/Link
/Subtype
/G10.999705
/Dest
[0 0 0]
/Border
[1866 4457 2638 4232]
/Rect
{A245781.1}
/_objdef
-dict-

%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%

Any tips would be greatly appreciated,

Jennifer Randel
Data Processing Technical Writer
Ext. 53354

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." -- Nelson Mandela